Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday

Shadows above, shadows below, shadows all
around—I think I've hit the jackpot here!

[To see more Sunday Shadows, go here.]

9 comments:

  1. You sure do. Great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You most certainly did! Makes me want to stroll through and discover more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so inviting and refreshing on such a hot summer day.

    STILT WALKER?

    Have a happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You absolutely hit the shadow jackpot! That is such a beautiful, beguiling and elegant scene, I'd love to step right into it and sit there with a good book. I love how detailed the shadows are, especially in the upper foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surrounded by shadows! What could be better on a hot summer's day?

    I’M YOUR SHADOW

    Hello, there, I’m your shadow,
    I tag after you;
    Whatever you are doing,
    That is what I do.

    If you should fling a football
    Forty yards or more,
    I’ll be right beside you,
    Evening the score.

    If you should flick a booger
    From your stuffy nose,
    I will surely do the same—
    Watch how far it goes!

    So, friend, be very careful
    What you say and do—
    Whatever you are doing,
    I’ll do just as you!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Shadow on Stone

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg talk about shadow galore! :) Great shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, merci, grazie, danke, hvala, gracias, spasibo, shukran, dhanyavaad, salamat, arigato, and muito obrigado for your much-appreciated comments.