This cloister is part of the Eglise Collégiale,
now the parish church of Saint-Emilion,
in the heart of the Bordeaux wine region.
The church was begun in 1110.
The religious community that lived here
between the 12th and 18th centuries
was a college of Canons who
followed the rule of St. Augustin.
[Linking back to inSPIREd Sunday
and Shadow Shot Sunday.]